Monday Mustelid #37
Something a little different this week …
Steppe Polecat, Mustela eversmanni Lesson 1827.
I spent three years of my life measuring mustelid skulls. I kind of miss it.
The Fine Print
Some things to consider. I will not necessarily be responding to (or even reading) comments. I generally do not block comments unless they are off-topic, merely a soap-box for the individual, or clearly spam. I reserve the right to ban persistent offenders. Occasionally a comment will be held up for moderation because it triggers a filter; in particular comments with four or more links will be delayed. Do not resubmit the comment - it will be posted when I get an opportunity. Lastly, commenting get automatically shut down three weeks after the post first appears. Have fun!
- edward hessler on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- Miscellany while I’m away from home | Evolving Thoughts on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- Marilyn on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- J-Dog on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- EastwoodDC on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- @beckyfh truth! 2 months ago
- RT @RealHumanPraise: Bill O'Reilly is a fearless comedian, and he commits completely to his insanity in the show, and that makes it work. #… 1 year ago
- Upcoming book review #2. instagr.am/p/VkAALZPAY3/ 1 year ago
- Upcoming book review instagr.am/p/Vj_qtaPAYZ/ 1 year ago
- Unconvincing argument re the second amendment. #skepticamp 1 year ago
Visits since June 2009
- 1,485,799 hits