So I set up a Twitter account but don’t really know what it is useful for (if anything). Feel free to follow if you want. More importantly, comment here and let me know what Twitter is useful for.
The Fine Print
Some things to consider. I will not necessarily be responding to (or even reading) comments. I generally do not block comments unless they are off-topic, merely a soap-box for the individual, or clearly spam. I reserve the right to ban persistent offenders. Occasionally a comment will be held up for moderation because it triggers a filter; in particular comments with four or more links will be delayed. Do not resubmit the comment - it will be posted when I get an opportunity. Lastly, commenting get automatically shut down three weeks after the post first appears. Have fun!
- edward hessler on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- Miscellany while I’m away from home | Evolving Thoughts on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- Marilyn on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- J-Dog on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- EastwoodDC on This blog will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- @beckyfh truth! 5 hours ago
- RT @RealHumanPraise: Bill O'Reilly is a fearless comedian, and he commits completely to his insanity in the show, and that makes it work. #… 9 months ago
- Upcoming book review #2. instagr.am/p/VkAALZPAY3/ 1 year ago
- Upcoming book review instagr.am/p/Vj_qtaPAYZ/ 1 year ago
- Unconvincing argument re the second amendment. #skepticamp 1 year ago
Visits since June 2009
- 1,485,264 hits