Home > Politics > Eight years of craziness by the numbers

Eight years of craziness by the numbers

January 14, 2009

Minimum number of laws that Bush signing statements have exempted his administration from following: 1,069

Portion of Baghdad residents in 2007 who had a family member or friend wounded or killed since 2003: 3/4

Portion of all U.S. income gains during the Bush Administration that have gone to the top 1 percent of earners: 3/4

Estimated amount Bush-era policies will cost the U.S. in new debt and accrued obligations: $10,350,000,000,000

Harper’s has more.

Advertisements
  1. January 15, 2009 at 6:10 am

    And Obama is saying Bush won’t be prosecuted for war crimes? He and his administration should be lined up against the wall for all that and more.
    “Portion of all U.S. income gains during the Bush Administration that have gone to the top 1 percent of earners: 3/4” – Why aren’t the other 99% battering down the gates of the White House right now? Is America really that apathetic?

  1. No trackbacks yet.
Comments are closed.
%d bloggers like this: