June was my first full month away from my old digs so it is interesting to see what my traffic looked like. June saw a total of 28,626 page views, and 243 comments. The number of page views exceeds every month in the past year that I was at Scienceblogs bar one (January 2009). On May 18th I noted that I was averaging 630 page views per day – last month I averaged 955. That said, much of the traffic – 12,005 views – was due to linkage from PZ Myers to five posts (numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 below), so I don’t expect the traffic to be this high every month. By comparison, a link from Uncommon Descent generated 83 visits!
Interestingly, my old blog got 8,764 page views in June despite having no new content posted (compared to about 18 to 20k when I was posting there).
Top Ten Posts (of 45 total for the month)
- The Roots of ID
- Why Ben Stein is wrong about science and history
- Creationists lie to historians and deny subterfuge
- More on creationists lying to historians
- About last night
- Was There A Darwinian Revolution?
- Why I left Scienceblogs
- What is this?
- Orangs in the family tree
- On lying, cherry-picking & atheism .